School bus SERVICES
Whether you are looking to book a coach for a one-off trip to a museum or place of interest, a couple of days or weeks in the UK or Europe or are in need a regular school bus service, Mullany's Coaches is here to help.
All of our drivers have had enhanced DBS checks undertaken and fully understand the requirements needed when conveying school children. In addition we have our own school trip risk assessments, which not only offer peace of mind, but give teachers, appropriate adults and children, clear directions in the unlikely event that a breakdown or incident occurs.
If you would like any informtion with regards to the provision of school services simply CLICK HERE to contact us.
If you would like a quotation for a forthcoming school trip then either give us a call or click on the link below for our on-line quotation form.
- Generic school risk assessment available
- All Mullany's Coaches drivers are uniformed
- All drivers have had enhanced DBS checks undertaken
- Drivers given training on safer driving techniques
- Safeguard policy in place when recruiting staff
- All vehicles maintained and inspected every 4 weeks
- All coaches fitted with seat belts
- Handbook issued to all drivers to help them with day to day tasks
In the unlikely event that problems occur at any stage, we have the resources and management experience to sort things out quickly and efficiently. With Mullany's Coaches as your partner, you can plan your trip with confidence.
By operating larger single deck coaches and double deckers up to 74 seats we can save you money on multiple coach requirements for larger groups.